The sponsorship packages outlined below are indicative and we are more than happy to consider other options or tailor them to your needs and budget.
All of the funds raised will go directly to the physical development costs of the exhibit, taking it to RHS Chelsea and bringing it home. Based on this, in-kind sponsorship is also welcomed where appropriate – or even a mix of the two.
Both Sarah Horne and Debbie Cooke will be giving their time and expertise voluntarily. The project will also harness the support of many other passionate volunteers to see it delivered. We are happy to provide a more detailed breakdown of estimated expenditure as well as payment terms and conditions if you require. Financial contributions will be collected and administered by BID Leamington and full financial reporting will be available.
Sponsorship Can offer Your Organisation
- Local and regional PR opportunities
- During the build-up and construction phase of the exhibit (September 2013 – May 2014), which will be followed by local print media and radio stations. We will also be aiming to feature the project on local TV;
- Branding in the RLS Chelsea exhibit event guide
- 10,000 copies of this high quality brochure will be produced and distributed at the event in London. A further 5000 will be distributed locally in Warwickshire;
- Entry in the Show Catalogue
- Up to three major contributors also get an entry in the Show Catalogue which many visitors keep as a souvenir and use as a reference;
- Branding on a dedicated RLS Chelsea web page
- Branding opportunities on a dedicated RLS Chelsea web page that will be linked to the Royal Leamington Spa website which currently sees over 20,000 visits per month. This can include links to your own website;
- Mentions on RLS Chelsea social media platform
- Regular mentions on a dedicated RLS Chelsea social media platform as well as the town centre Facebook and twitter pages that already have over 5000 followers / likes;
- Attendance at the event
- Offering marketing and networking opportunities and international exposure over 5 days to a national and international audience;
- Showcase your brand at RHS Chelsea
- At one of the most prestigious flower shows in the world alongside two award winning designers;
- Showcase your brand in Royal Leamington Spa
- In association with a town that is recognised for its high quality, innovative and sophisticated DNA;